Scientific Name : Petunia x hybrida
Common Name : Spreading Petunia
Blooming Season : Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Mounded, Spreading
Spacing : 10 - 15" (25 - 38cm)
Height : 6 - 12" (15 - 30cm)
Width : 25 - 32" (64 - 81cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Pelleted.
Wake up early-season sales!
It’s Early, it’s Efficient, it’s the Evolution of Easy Wave®…it’s E3!
At 10 hours daylength, E3 Easy Wave will be ready to kick off petunia sales even earlier! With a manageable, uniform plant structure and vigour, this series offers simplified production to save on labour costs. The plants can be grown at lower PGR rates than Easy Wave, so we say it’s “Extra Easy” Wave! The plants stay full and lush longer at retail for increased sell-through and the eye-catching appeal consumers expect from the Wave program.
Plug crop time: 4 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: Spring 6 to 7 weeks, Summer 4 to 5 weeks
- The best Wave series to fulfill sales earlier in the season.
- Flowers at or under 10 hours daylength.
- E3 Easy Wave offers simplified production, as it can be successfully grown at lower PGR rates than Easy Wave (except Blue).
- All E3 Easy Wave varieties have a similar, uniform plant structure and vigour, providing simplified plant management.
- Plant holding capabilities across the series mean better quality over a longer time period for an extended sales window.
- E3 Easy Wave fulfills the Wave brand promise of easy spreading colour with superior performance: a manageable spreading habit, long bloom time and high colour volume!
- Mounding, spreading habit offers a three-dimensional landscape effect, creating impressive baskets and planters.
- Recommended in Wave branded packaging: premium 306 packs with handle, 4 to 6-in./10 to 15-cm pots and hanging baskets.
Medium pink with deeper pink veins that are more prominent in cooler and lower light conditions. Requires 10 hours daylength. Can be produced using the Easy Wave PGR rates or at half the rate. Cold durable.