Scientific Name : Solanum lycopersicum
Common Name : Paste Tomato
Plant Habit : Upright
Spacing : 18 - 36" (46 - 91cm)
Height : 30 - 36" (76 - 91cm)
Width : 24 - 36" (61 - 91cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Tomato Class : Roma/Paste
Type : Roma
Habit : Determinate
Tomato Colour : Orange
Fruit Size : 3-4 oz. (85 to 113 g)
Disease Resistance : HR: F1, V
Days to maturity from transplant : 55-60
Production Method : Field
- The only professional non-heirloom orange Roma/paste/cooking tomato on the market.
- Yields large amounts at one time to harvest enough to make a batch of sauce or salsa.
- Small plants are ideal for small-space gardens and large containers.
- Easy-to-peel tomatoes are sweet and meaty, with a taste like traditional Romas.
- Best flavour comes with cooking; can also be enjoyed fresh.
- Best in-ground.