Scientific Name : Capsicum annuum
Common Name : Sweet Pepper
Blooming Season : Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit : Upright
Spacing : 12 - 18" (30 - 46cm)
Height : 20 - 30" (51 - 76cm)
Width : 12 - 18" (30 - 46cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Type : Sweet
Class : Midi bell
Habit : Tall, upright
Fruit Colour : Light green to red
Fruit Size : 2-2.5 in./5-6 cm long x 2.25-2.5 in./6 cm wide, 2.25-2.75 oz. (64 to 78 g)
Disease Resistance : HR: BLS 0, BLS 1, BLS 2, BLS 3, BLS 7, BLS 8
Days to maturity from transplant (green) : 60-65
Days to maturity from transplant (ripe) : 75-80
Production Method : Field
Multicolour sweet peppers on one plant!
NEW Prism produces tasty fruit that is halfway between mini and standard size bell peppers. With green, orange and red fruit on the plant at the same time, this multicolour mix is attractive in the ground or in containers, and the fruit makes a delightful mix in baskets on farmstand tables.
- Sweet midi bell matures from light green to orange, and then to red.
- Can be harvested at all stages of maturity for a multicoloured “mix” on each plant.
- Midi bell size is perfect for stuffed peppers, eating fresh in salads and recipes that call for a small portion of bell pepper.
- Early maturing and highly productive.
- Seed has a high germination rate and offers resistance to Bacterial Leaf Spot 0-3, 7 and 8.