Scientific Name : Capsicum annuum
Blooming Season : Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit : Upright
Spacing : 12 - 18" (30 - 46cm)
Height : 20 - 30" (51 - 76cm)
Width : 12 - 18" (30 - 46cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Type : Sweet
Class : Bell
Habit : Tall, upright
Fruit Colour : Green to yellow
Fruit Size : 3.5-3.75 in./9-10 cm long x 3.25-3.5 in./8-9 cm wide, 8-9 oz. (227 to 255 g)
Disease Resistance : HR: BLS 0, BLS 1, BLS 2, BLS 3, BLS 7, BLS 8
Days to maturity from transplant (green) : 50-55
Days to maturity from transplant (ripe) : 70-75
Production Method : Field
Early, bright yellow bell pepper
This early-ripening sweet bell pepper holds its yellow colour when ripe, adding a vibrant colour to any vegetable retail program. Firm, thick walls maintain shelf life at retail. Sweet, rich flavour and strong, bright yellow colour distinguish this variety with excellent sell-through.
- Tall, upright plants yield early-maturing, vibrant yellow, medium-to-large, blocky bell peppers.
- Holds its yellow colour longer, so it is slower to turn gold/orange.
- Three to four-lobed fruit is perfect for stuffing.
- Sweet, bright flavour and thick-walled fruit add crunch to salads.
- Seed has a high germination rate and offers high disease resistance to Bacterial Leaf Spot 0-3, 7 and 8.