Scientific Name : Echinacea x hybrida
Common Name : Coneflower
Hardiness Zone : 4a - 10b
Blooming Season : Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Upright
Spacing : 10 - 14" (25 - 36cm)
Height : 18 - 30" (46 - 76cm)
Width : 10 - 20" (25 - 51cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
More colours! More flowers! More sales!
Award-winning Cheyenne Spirit gives you the more economical way to bring these high-demand colours to market, compared to traditional tissue-culture material. This incredibly vibrant segregating mix delivers maximum flower power at retail, and continues to shine in landscapes with its superior performance.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 13 to 17 weeks
- Plants are shorter, better branched and fuller than many tissue-culture varieties. This makes it possible to grow without PGRs and offers the ability to ship on tightly spaced racks.
- Flexible scheduling is possible to meet a range of market dates.
- Fits a broad range of sizes from premium packs to gallons. Packs are suitable for in-colour or green plant sales for landscape or prairie-to-go uses.
- Broad and consistent palette includes shades of red, orange, purple, scarlet, cream, yellow and white.
- Long retail shelf life, heat and drought tolerance, and excellent Winter hardiness.
18 to 24 in./46 to 61 cm first year; 22 to 30 in./56 to 76 cm second yearSpread:
10 to 16 in./25 to 41 cm first year; 14 to 20 in./36 to 51 cm second year
All-America Selections Winner
Fleuroselect Gold Medal
Medal of Excellence Best Performing Variety
Protection Information : US7,982,110