Scientific Name : Campanula carpatica
Common Name : Bellflower, Carpathian Harebells
Blooming Season : Spring, Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit : Mounded
Spacing : 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Height : 5 - 7" (13 - 18cm)
Width : 5 - 8" (13 - 20cm)
Exposure : Partial Sun, Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Pelleted.
Plug crop time: 7 to 10 weeks
Transplant to finish: 9 to 12 weeks
- Earliest C. carpatica – up to 4 weeks earlier than other varieties.
- Delivers good young plant and finished plant vigour, while maintaining compact habit.
- Very short harvest window.
- Showy Spring perennial is ideal for high-volume bench run potted plant programs for 4-in./10-cm pots or gallons.
- Versatile – suited to patio planters and gardens, as well as an indoor novelty potted plant.