Scientific Name : Lavandula angustifolia
Common Name : English Lavender
Blooming Season : Summer
Plant Habit : Mounded
Spacing : 8 - 12" (20 - 30cm)
Height : 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Width : 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Your full Lavender program in one place!
Find four great varieties to boost your regionally focused program of Lavandula angustifolia
from PanAmerican Seed. With Blue Spear, Avignon Early Blue, the Ellagance Series and Lavance Deep Purple, we have all the seed Lavender you’ll need. Find detailed information in our regional Lavender Scheduling Tool at panamseed.com/perennials.Plug crop time:
5 to 6 weeksTransplant to finish:
10 to 14 weeks (24 to 36 weeks overwintered)
- Ellagance stands out from other seed and vegetative lavenders for its excellent uniformity, colour range, earliness and spike quality.
- Outstanding branching fills pots quickly and finishes with large, dense flower spikes and very strong stems.
- Spreading and upright plants have rich grey-green foliage.
- Winter hardy, cold tolerant and durable performance; foliage holds up better compared to other lavenders.
- High uniformity means harvest times are short and comparable to any vegetative variety.
- Ships well; long-flowering in perennial beds and patio planters.
- Great as a garden plant and for drying and arranging.
- Large, elegant flowers bloom all Summer and attract butterflies.
The only true white Lavender from seed. Finish time is 3 to 4 weeks later than Ellagance Purple.