Scientific Name : Aquilegia x hybrida
Common Name : Columbine
Blooming Season : Spring, Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit : Mounded, Upright
Spacing : 12 - 16" (30 - 41cm)
Height : 20 - 24" (51 - 61cm)
Width : 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Exposure : Partial Sun, Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Plug crop time: 6 to 9 weeks
Transplant to finish: 22 to 28 weeks
- The true garden Aquilegia! Abundant large blooms in vibrant colours make this an excellent home garden cut flower.
- Early and economical to grow – can be flowered in Spring from an Autumn sowing when grown in a cool greenhouse (night temperatures lower than 60°F/16°C) with no special vernalisation treatment.
- Multi-stemmed plants are well-matched for uniform size, exceptional garden performance and large blooms.
- Easy to force into flower in containers.
- Very high bud count for more flowers per plant.