Seed supplied as:
Type : Sweet
Class : Snack
Habit : Large, tall, vigorous
Fruit Colour : Green to yellow
Growth : Indeterminate
Fruit Size : 3.5-4.5 in./9-11 cm long x 1.25-1.75 in./3-4 cm wide, 1-2 oz. (28 to 57 g)
Days to maturity from transplant (green) : 55-60
Days to maturity from transplant (ripe) : 75-80
Production Method : Field, Protected Culture
Seedless sweet peppers
The Peppi pepper collection will grow seedless fruit under the right conditions! Grow plants in isolation from other, non-seedless peppers to produce seedless fruit that makes chopping quick and easy for recipes.
- These small, pointed fruits offer incredible sweetness and rich flavour.
- The fruit are often seedless and are great for snacking fresh off the plant.
- To produce seedless fruit, grow it in isolation from other (non-seedless) pepper varieties.
- If it is not isolated, it will produce larger, great-tasting fruit with just a few seeds.
- Best grown in-ground with support of stakes or a cage.
Contact sales for more information
Your PanAmerican Seed regional sales team is here to assist you in finding plants to fit your programme. Contact us for product recommendations.